Your Recreational Vehicles
- Get the right protection for your ATV.
- ATVs are self-propelled vehicles with four or more wheels and driven off-road on land, snow, or ice. ATVs require liability with additional coverage of comprehensive, perils, collision, etc.
- Talk to Hancock Insurance to determine what or if any type of coverage is required for your ATV.
If you need more information, e-mail us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Do I need insurance on my boat?
Property insurance policies provide limited coverage for lower horsepower boats and may vary from company to company. Generally speaking boats with an engine over 10 hp require an endorsement to the policy. Costs increase with the horsepower. You can also purchase coverage for damage to your boat. Speak with a Hancock Insurance broker to discuss the optional coverage available.
2. Do I need insurance if I only drive my snowmobile/atv on my own property?
Property insurance policies generally exclude liability coverage for any motorized vehicle. Regardless of whether you are on your property or not, a situation may occur where there is bodily injury or property damage to others. Your property policy would not respond and therefore would require coverage under a snowmobile/atv policy.