1244 Victoria Street North, Kitchener, Ontario, N2B 3C9   Contact/Email   519-743-1689   519-743-1401

Commercial Property Insurance

Your Business, your Property, a substantial investment

  • We offer a wide range of commercial insurances including retail, office, hospitality, realty, garage auto, contractors, and manufacturing.
  • For a commercial quote, please contact one of our qualified commercial brokers.
  • Hancock Insurance’s commercial liability polices start at a low annual premium; contact us to find out how low.

Commercial FAQ’s

If you need more information, e-mail us your questions at info@hancockinsurance.ca

1.  Why do I need commercial insurance?

General commercial liability insurance is to protect the corporation and principles of the business from losses due to bodily injury or property damage. Seek the advice of one of our professional commercial brokers to ensure you receive the proper coverage to suit your commercial needs.

2.  Home Based Business – Doesn’t my homeowners insurance cover everything?

Personal insurance policies exclude property and liability coverage relating to business activities. Extensions to your existing home policy can be added to ensure proper business coverage.

3.  Samples of Types of Insurance

Some of the many types include:
Directors & Officers Liability
Crime Coverage
Errors & Omissions Liability
Pollution Liability
Care, Custody & Control (Property of Others)
Equipment Breakdown (Boiler & Machinery)
Liquor Liability
Business Interruption Insurance
Fleet Policy
Tenant’s Legal Liabilty
Workers Compensation
Installation Floater
Exterior Signs


Commercial Links

Landlord and Tenant Board

Ministry of Labour

Entrepreneur Magazine

Canadian Business Magazine

Workplace Safety and Insurance Board

Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)