Commercial Auto Insurance
Your Vehicles, your Income
Garage Operators, Auto Body Shop – Commercial Auto
Garage operators and other vehicle repair services require coverage for customers (non-owned vehicles) in their care, custody and control
Fleet insurance for five or more vehicles
- Commercial rates are subject to vehicle type, mileage and area serviced.
- Cargo coverage is available as per load type.
- If you have five or more commercial vehicles, insuring your vehicles under one fleet insurance policy can offer cost savings.
- Fleet insurance provides added flexibility
Hancock Insurance can provide insurance coverages in the event that you as a business owner and your drivers are involved in an accident.
What is covered under commercial auto insurance?
Commercial auto insurance covers vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans and commercial use trailers. It offers your business protection against the financial impact resulting from:
- damage or loss of your business vehicles
- damage you or your drivers cause to vehicles or property owned by others
- injury or death of drivers